Sunday, September 23, 2012

Green Eyes

Day 221



Green Eyes
5 shots out of 5



My SF Giants clinched the Nation West Division Championship last night, which makes me a VERY happy Cocktail Lady!!  

I can not wait for post season!  

We recorded the 49er game due to our crazy Sunday.......I already know what happened, but won't tell my husband until after our recording.


I gave tonight's cocktail 5 shots out of 5.  

I found this cocktail pinned on Pinterest and it sounded scrumptious, so I just HAD to try it!  

These ingredients together are cool, refreshing, tropical and just delicious!  

This is definitely I'm going to be making again.......and again.  

This is my perfect end to a super busy weekend, thank you Pinterest!  

For those of you who enjoy Midori, I think this will definitely be a cocktail for you to try.  

I really think you'll like love it as much as I do!



Here is a photo of the end results:



Here is a photo of the ingredients:



Here is the recipe for a Green Eyes:

  • 1 oz Midori
  • 1 oz Malibu rum
  • 1/2 oz lime juice
  • 1/2 oz cream of coconut
  • 1 1/2 oz pineapple juice

In a hurricane glass filled with crushed ice, add all of your ingredients and give it a good stir.



Here's to surviving another week of craziness!

Cheers!!

The Cocktail Lady
Cocktail Lady
Cocktail Lady

Hello! My name is Jen and I am The Cocktail Lady. I am a married mom of 4 who loves creating and trying new cocktails.

No comments:

Post a Comment