Tuesday, September 18, 2012

First Down Shot

Day 216



First Down Shot
5 shots out of 5




It's softball Tuesday and we won our first playoff game last week, so fingers crossed we win tonight!  

Since it's softball Tuesday, I'm going to make a shot for tonight's cocktail.  

I found tonight's shot on intoxicologist, where Cheri has a list of great cocktails for the football games!


I gave tonight's cocktail 5 shots out of 5.  

Great job inventing this one Cheri!  

These two flavors are amazing by themselves, but when you put them together in glass, YUM!!  

They're both smooth liqueurs that compliment each other very well, but not enough to over power the other.  

I can honestly say that I can taste both liqueurs evenly in my shot glass.  

This shot went down sooo smoothly......that it's almost impossible not to make another one!

Don't forget to enter into my contest giveaway to win your very own Vinturi Spirit Aerator!!


As some of you know, Voyant Chai Creme Liqueur is not available in all states (like mine), but it can be purchased online at these sites www.drinkupny.com as well as www.astorwine.com.  

Take it from me, this liqueur is worth it!!


Here is a photo of the end result:


Here is a photo of the ingredients:


Here is the recipe for a First Down Shot:

  • 1/2 oz Voyant Chai Creme Liqueur
  • 1/2 oz Godiva White Chocolate Liqueur
First pour in your Voyant Chai into a shot glass.  Next you are going to layer the Godiva on top of the Voyant Chai by slowly pouring it on the back of a spoon that is slanted downward into your shot glass.  Make sure the bottom of your spoon is touching the inside of the shot glass as your are pouring.



Here's to Cheri and her amazing First Down Shot!!

Cheers!!

The Cocktail Lady
Cocktail Lady
Cocktail Lady

Hello! My name is Jen and I am The Cocktail Lady. I am a married mom of 4 who loves creating and trying new cocktails.

1 comment:

  1. Pretty cool, also check out www.quaffer.com the Double Bubble Shot glass!

    ReplyDelete